Top 5 reasons to have a meeting at a Unique Venue:
1. Unique venues are memorable! No need to spend hours planning to create a theme or interesting atmosphere – our venues provide extraordinary spaces to host your event. Meet at the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, surrounded by working artists or at North America’s only Pagoda, high atop Mt. Penn.
2. Build buzz and attendance! Your attendees will be excited and curious to come to one of our unique venues. Play ball at the Berks County Youth Recreation Facility or host a dinner under the stars at Reading Public Museum and Planetarium or at an historic site for off-site activities your guests will love.
3. Build your team! Many of our unique settings have valuable team-building activities to help your group communicate and work together to accomplish a goal – while having fun!Play disc golf or go for a hike. How about a hot glass blowing class to energize your team?
4. Learn something new! Host your event at a historical or educational facility in Greater Reading, PA. Our rich history is on display at unique sites throughout the region. Homesteads, museums, re-purposed buildings; your attendees will appreciate an experiential opportunity.
5. Unbeatable prices! Costs at our unique venues as well as our traditional meeting spaces offer more value. Not only do we want you to have an unforgettable meeting experience, we want to help your bottom line.