The Holiday Inn Morgantown is the ideal overnight location whether you are one or a group. Just minutes from Maple Grove Raceway, downtown Reading, Shady Maple Smorgasbord, Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site and French Creek State Park. We are accessible to the Pennsylvania Turnpike at exit 298 with plenty to do nearby. The hotel is within a short driving distance to all major attractions including Santander Arena, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts and Daniel Boone Homestead. Use the hotel as a home base to visit other area attractions like Koziar’s Christmas Village, Dutch Wonderland, Sight & Sound and Hershey Chocolate Factory and Theme Park.
This beautifully accommodated hotel has 4 floors with 187 guestrooms. Every spacious guest room offers complimentary WiFi, a spacious bathroom, a well-lit work area and a King or Two Queen Bedding package.
- Delicious American Breakfast including made-to-order waffles and homemade oatmeal
- Spacious guestrooms with microwave, refrigerator and Keurig Coffee System
- 8,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, perfect for any event
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center
- Guest laundry
- On-Site Restaurant and Bar
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Priority Group Check In
- 100% non-smoking Hotel
- Meeting Planner Points
- Complimentary bus parking